Reliable Enterprises Home Inspections
Ross Brown ACI 612-991-6242
ASHI Certified Home Inspector proudly doing home inspections in
Hennepin, Carver, Ramsey, Washington, Dakota, Anoka and Wright Counties.
Home Inspector, Radon, Mold, Air Quality, Asbestos, Moisture Testing.
Inspection Report emailed to you same day!
Spiral bound hard copy mailed within 24 hours!
I also offer drone pictures of houses and Thermal Imaging
- Detailed Report:
- Well-documented evaluation of the house. From the outside grounds, fences, sidewalks to the inside interior, including walls, ceilings. floors, garage and all of the appliances and sinks, toilets, electrical, heating, air conditioning, pipes etc. Most everything in the house will be inspected and reported in a way that it is easy to understand.
- 3-D inspection software:
- Provides a custom, professional report. The report contains a checklist and a narrative format with pictures to document issues. The report comes is an attractive spine notebook with an easy to read summary. My report is narrative, not just 3 categories - good, bad and replace - I explain everything in my report.
- Tramax Moisture Detection -INCLUDED WITH EVERY INSPECTION!
- If there is a question of hidden moisture in walls, floors, etc. It will tell us the percent of moisture that is contained in a structure.
- Life Expectancy Chart:
- for appliances and building materials. How to handle some emergencies in the house, and what to do to prepare your house for change of seasons, are also included.
- Thermal Imaging: - Available at an additional cost
- Electronic Key
- Makes for easier scheduling. Associate Member of Minneapolis Society of Realtors.
- Inspection Types:
- Buyers, Pre-Seller, Multi Unit, Older Homes, New Construction, Small commerical, FHA/HUD/VA & NACA and Draw.
- What to expect:
- Plan on approximately 3 hours to inspect the house. I'm sure you will find it informative and interesting. I recommend that you are there for the inspection. If not the whole time then at least for the last hour so I can go over any problems with you.
- You will receive an emailed copy of the report same day and a hard copy will be mailed within 24 hours.
- I accept all major credit cards, checks or cash.
- Payment due at time of inspection
Home Inspection Fees I post my fees...no surprises.
Up to 2,000 sq. ft. $350.00
2001 - 2500 sq. ft. $375.00
2500 - 3000 sq. ft. $400.00
3001 - 3500 sq. ft. $425.00
3501 - 4000 sq. ft. $450.00
4001 - 4500 sq. ft. $475.00
4500 - 5000 sq. ft. $500.00
Over 5,000 sq. ft. Please call
Multi-Unit Dwelling: +$95.00 per each additional unit.
Condominiums and townhouses: $35.00 off if association covers exterior.
Drone pictures - start at $100.00 48 Hour Radon Test $150.00.
Add a 48 Hour Radon test to any full inspection for only $125.00!
"14 Best Home Inspectors in Minneapolis" Awarded in '16, '17, '18 & '19 and 2020 - www.expertise.com
"10 Best Home Inspectors in Minnesota" Awarded in '18 and '19 - Yelp